Our team designs stylish, intimate weddings and elopements driven by Mediterranean spirit and sense of style in Lefkada and Parga area.
YOUR WEDDING IN LEFKADA – WE MANAGE ALL ASPECTS
- Choosing the perfect location. We have a beautiful selection of beaches, churches, historical buildings and spectacular villas, all perfect settings to exchange your vows. Our venues are an eclectic mix of luxurious, unique, chic and rustic styles tailored to your special day
- Wedding styling
- Budget and legal coordination
- Catering services
- Assistance in paperwork for legal and religious ceremonies. Contrary to popular belief, getting married in Greece is not that complicated. Our organisers are experienced in managing all the paperwork and bureaucratic aspects for legal and religious ceremonies.
- Photography and videography
- Music, lighting, and entertainment
- All transportation and accomodation
- Hair and make-up
PLANNING YOUR WEDDING IN LEFKADA / LEFKAS / PARGA STEP BY STEP
- The first step is to complete the contact form and tell us about your hopes and dreams for your day.
- Every wedding plan starts with finding the right venue
- Our organizers have years of experience dealing with Greek wedding documentation and will guide and assist you through every process
- We’ll create a concept together with you – we will work closely together, providing professional vendors and suggesting ideas to create a truly bespoke and memorable memory for both yourselves and your guests, We will design a wedding styling concept and a wedding day schedule so that you can see how the day will flow.
- We work through every last details while you are relaxing and counting the days till travelling to Lefkada 🙂
- A day before your wedding in Lefkada / Parga – we will meet you at the start of your stay in Lefkada to welcome you and go through any last details of the wedding day. It’s also a good possibility for you to meet the wedding coordination team.
- The big day – our team is always on time…your organizer keep in touch with the team members and over-see the set-up to make sure everything is fine.